(Cue spotlights, music………applause, applause, applause………and fall from the stage stepping toward the microphone)
Well now, I’m honored, humbled, and pretty much stunned into silence! I truly must thank my new friend, Currie Rose, for this award. You’ll find her stalking the basketball courts (you’ll have to read her blog to get that one……go ahead……READ HER!).
Okay…..now for the rules:
The rules of receiving this fantastic award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
THANK YOU CURRIE ROSE! *Happy Dance With You*
Seven things about me? Not sure I’m that interesting, but here goes:
- I like hugs.
- There are several dishes I’ve seen on “Bizarre Foods” that I have eaten (before I knew they were bizarre).
- I have the distinction of being hospitalized for three days due to a fall up a tree. Yes, you read that correctly.
- I’m an avid reader.
- My college roommate was not only a Marine Corps Officer, but also graduated Clown College.
- I am terrible with directions! (this would include those to a destination and those on how to do something).
- I’m a guy with a brain and I’m not afraid to use it! (ummmm….that would be the brain encased in the thing with ears).
Nominate seven other blogger floggers:
And too bad if you don’t want to be nominated because I’m doing this anyway.
- Ames - yeah, I know, but I did it anyway.
- The Bobsy Twins – they are pretty giggleworthy.
Now…..venture forth and spy on these blogs for they are astounding in their wonderfulousity and readitude.