I think I have shared before that I have some rather unique friends, and again, yes, I DO have friends. A wide spectrum of them. Some of them are even quite intelligent.
The other day, a discussion of odd conversation starters seemed to leap from somewhere occupied by drunken trolls. Here are some of the kinder ones that came to topic:
* If a rock falls down the mountainside and no one is there to witness it, can a woman apply mascara with a closed mouth?
* Wouldn’t truly evaporated milk be a gas?
* If a burger was truly made of ham, what would it be called?
* Is it possible to be cornered in a rotunda?
* Why don’t ghosts fall through the floor if they can pass through walls without effort?
* If Pinocchio said, “My nose is about to grow”, what would happen?
* Are your hands always so sweaty?
* Your earrings are beautiful, may I have one?
* Guess what I found in the neighbor’s medicine cabinet?
Some of my friends can come off as a bit on the weird (creepy weird) sort of way, but with a wider spectrum of associates, the more “normal” I appear to be.