Just so you know, apparently Malika enjoys making me think Thank You Malika, because she has nominated me for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Then there are these things called “rules” which, for the most part, I ignore and make up my own. Imagine playing Twister with me.
The rules of this award are:
Thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you,
Post the award logo to your blog,
Nominate and link to 15 other very inspiring bloggers.
Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself
Thank the awarder and link back to their post.
Post the award logo on your blog.
Nominate some people you think are VIBA types.
Notify them and tell 7 random things about yourself.
Yes, I changed the Award Logo slightly.
Seven Things About Me:
- I have a lava lamp and I’m not afraid to use it.
- I still prefer my pen and paper writing journal. Yes, I’m old school that way.
- I know this will come as a shock, but I’m not the sharpest thorn on the bush.
- I have an eclectic taste in music, but pretty much stick to history (and historical fiction) reading material.
- While I don’t have a spandex outfit with a cape, I do have a theme song that runs through my head.
- I like to sit quietly wherever I am and learn all sorts of secrets about those around me. Yeah, there are a lot of things I hear that might just surprise you.
- I prefer email or text to actually talking on the phone.
There you have it, seven random things about me.
Now, my nominees are (insert drumroll here):