I’ve almost reached the point where I no longer bother to read the “news” anymore. Why? Because of all the detritus, flotsam, and various other forms of refuse.
“Amanda Bynes Appears In Court Again” – This is news HOW? Millions of people appear in court for all sorts of reasons every single day, why is this person any different? Because she’s a “celebrity”? Does that mean she’s so much better than the rest of the population that people hang on her every move? It’s Lindsay NoBrain all over again.
My apologies to all who enjoy the doings of the royals, but the birth of a child happens many times all over the world every minute. Why is this particular child so special? Because he’s a “royal”? Tell you what, when the “royals” are able to live without breathing, that will be cause for attention. Aside from that, they are people just like the rest of us.
Here are a few other topics I don’t care about:
- What a “celeb” wears to some event. Don’t care!
- What the Kardashian’s are doing, saying, screwing, doing. Don’t care!
- Who is engaged, sleeping with, married to or divorcing. Don’t care!
- The latest “get rich quick” or “weight loss quick” secret. DON’T CARE!
- The fastest production car. DO NOT CARE! In rush hour, it won’t make a difference.
- Who gets the most “likes.” Guess what? I CARE NOT!
Let me put it as simply as I know how…unless it vastly improves my life or the lives of my family…