There’s no way to continue without expressing my gratitude, admiration, and appreciation to Pia Valentin for this recommendation and nomination. Go forth and shower her with lots of love, gifts, and the occasional stalkery act. WOW! I am humbled and actually pretty much at a loss for words except to say THANK YOU!! And then give a big hug! Yeah Yeah, people get nominated all the time……well, I can tell you that this is extremely wonderful to me, because it means someone actually read my words and like them!
There is, of course, a catch to this extraordinary honor….that being the rules. As a rule, I’m not a HUGE fan of arbitrary rules, but in this case I will make an exception to my rule. The rules are as follows, in no particular order (here’s where I get to break the rules):
Here are The Sunshine Award rules:
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself (I’m changing the questions too).
• Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
And here are my 10 answers to the 10 questions:
1. Favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter, Swiss, and Turkey with Fritos between the turkey and the cheese.
2. What Is Your Quest? To wander about this life enjoying many of the sights, sounds, a few of the smells, and sharing a smile where possible.
3. Favorite Fruit? Fresh
4. Favorite Dessert? YES
5. Favorite Hobby? People Watching
6. My passion? This one is remains BREATHING!
7. Do you have a secret talent or hobby? If I told you then it wouldn’t be secret now would it? But YES I do.
8. Beach, Mountains or Desert? Love the beach, Like the desert, not much on the mountains though.
9. Favorite day of the week? The ones ending in “y”
10. Favorite Song? “I Don’t Wanna Stop” by Ozzy Osbourne (when he was still coherent).
And my 10 – 12 Nominees are……..(insert appropriate fanfare here)………The first 10 – 12 people to read this!